Discounts apply to Coaching packages & referrals
We all have places in our life where we feel we are blocked. Working together, we will identify those blocks and find ways for you to overcome them. This process generally includes a shift from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset which in turn alters our perception. We believe what we perceive to be accurate however we are free to choose to challenge & change our perceptions at any given moment.
Life is full of opportunities, and it is my job to help you figure out which opportunities to take advantage of in order to live the life you want. Strip away the doubt, the fear, the unease - & step into your power. Be the person You crave to be.
Professional Supervision is a proactive approach that aims to maintain & build your confidence, competence + resilience within your line of work.
Particularly useful for Independent Support Workers (or those who are seeking additional support), areas of focus include, but are not limited to:
- Stress + Anxiety Management
- Work/Life Balance
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Workplace Boundaries + Conflict Resolution
- Position Description Accountability + Responsibility
- Strength Based Professional Development
As Care Workers, we spend a significant amount of time caring for others – Don’t forget to care for yourself also.
Face to face (for those in the Logan area), phone & online services available.
Individual & small group options.
A psychosocial recovery coach is a new NDIS service designed to support individuals with a psychosocial disability to take more control of their lives and to better manage the complex challenges of day-to-day living.
Roles and responsibilities of recovery coaches include:
• Developing a recovery-enabling relationship
• Supporting participants’ engagement with the NDIS
• Coaching to increase recovery skills and personal capacity, including motivation, strengths, resilience and decision-making
• Supporting participants with their recovery planning
• Collaborating with the broader system of supports
A journey with Soulspiration may look something like the list below however our services are personalised & person-centred to suit individual needs.
• An initial meeting to get to know each other and share information about one another
• An assessment will be completed to help determine supports that may be beneficial for you
• Together we’ll develop an action plan to help you achieve your goals
• Connection with relevant supports or support workers suitable to your needs
• A 3-month review is held to track your progress
• Regular check-ins to see if your supports are working for you
• Assistance with preparation for your NDIS Plan Review including outlining your accomplishments and any new supports required
• Your NDIS Plan Review.
Soulspiration is a person-centred Life Coaching business committed to walking with our clients on their path through all phases of life. Our mission is to assist each individual on their journey to a more meaningful future by engaging in real, down to Earth conversations.
Soulspiration take pride in providing a safe, judgement free environment where our Core focus is to INSPIRE our clients to manifest meaningful & achievable goals.
With 11+ years experience in the community service, disability & education sectors, management, and a large referral network under our belt, we are confident that we can cater to just about any personal development journey.
NDIS PSYCHOLOGICAL RECOVERY COACHING
COACHING PROGRAM PACKAGES
WORK LIFE BALANCE
MINDSET & MINDFULNESS COACHING
This is Your life. Do what You love and do it often. When faced with overwhelming feelings of defeat during changes & challenges, don’t go it alone. The Universe does this amazing thing where it aligns You with people, as long as You are open to the possibility. At Soulspiration, we love nothing more than seeing our clients succeed & live a full & abundant life.
Contact us today to discuss how we can work together.
A Coaching experience with Soulspiration is completely person-centred & adaptive to suit all individuals. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0424 169 016